If you are being asked to validate your session every time you log in, you may need to adjust your browser settings to allow cookies. Below are the steps to follow if you are using Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the three dot icon in the upper right corner. This will open your browser menu.
- From this menu, click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced to see more
- Select Content Settings to find the Cookies setting.
- Click ADD next to Allow. You will need to copy and paste "secure.LawPay.com" into the text field and then click ADD
You will be prompted to re-validate every 30 days if you are using the same browser session regardless of these settings. This is an important security feature which is meant to protect your account. CPACharge is committed to keeping you and your clients secure.