CPACharge is responsible for the security of the cardholder data our virtual terminal possesses and transmits. CPACharge’s online portal is certified as a Level 1 Service Provider, this is the highest security level available. We have several levels of security built into the system for our merchants.
Here are some of the responsibilities of CPACharge:
- Cryptography and Encryption of sensitive information inside payment system
- Quarterly scans of payment system performed by Qualified Security Assessor
- Annual Audit performed by Qualified Security Assessor
- Completion of Level 1 PCI Compliance Assessment
- Encryption of card details, preventing card information from being exposed once transaction is complete
- Secure receipts exposing only last 4 digits of card number
- Enforcing security-code confirmation every 30 days for merchant log-ins
Attached is the Attestation of Compliance for AffiniPay, the technology behind the CPACharge product.