If you are an admin you can add, edit, and delete users on your CPACharge account.
Editing and Deleting Users
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop down menu
- Click on the Edit or Delete button next to the sub-user's name
After clicking the Edit button you can adjust the user's abilities and edit their account and transaction access.
- Administrator - Includes all abilities
- Collect Payments - Can run payments in CPACharge
- Schedule Recurring Charges - Can create scheduled payments
- Void Transactions and Issue Refunds - Can cancel and refund transactions
- Tag Transactions - Can add tags to transactions
- View Reports - Can run all reports in the Reporting section of the CPACharge dashboard
- Developer - Includes access to the Developer section of the CPACharge dashboard
- Manage Quick Bills - Can add, edit, and delete Quick Bills.
The last setting on this page is Transaction Access where you can limit which transactions the user has access to. If "Restrict access to transactions created by this user" is selected, the user will be unable to see transactions created by other users.
Please note once the user has confirmed their email address within our system the admin is no longer able to change the email address. The user will need to log into CPACharge to change their email address.