You can add your website developer as an additional user to your CPACharge account in order to access any API credentials. To keep your account secure, this user can be limited to the Developers section of CPACharge.
1. When logged in to your CPACharge account, click on your name in the top right corner and select Settings
2. Authorized users are listed on the right side of this page. At the bottom of the list of users, click Add Users
3. Complete the fields and then select which Abilities this user should have. If this is a third-party developer, they should only need Developer selected.
If you have any test accounts set up within your CPACharge account, it may be beneficial to allow your developer access to them for testing purposes. Otherwise, you can leave all accounts unchecked.
If you would like to add a test account, please contact Support at 844.362.2605 or email@example.com
4. Once you click Save Changes, the user will receive a welcome email from CPACharge. After establishing a password and logging in, this user will have access to the Developer section.
5. Once the work has been completed and the developer no longer needs access to CPACharge, you should delete their user account.