When requesting electronic signatures via DocuSign, you can also let your clients know you accept secure online payments through CPACharge.
To get started, you will need to copy your payment link from CPACharge. To do so, follow the steps in this article first. Next, follow the below steps:
- In DocuSign, click Start Now and upload your document. When finished, click Next.
- Add the recipients necessary to sign/approve and click Next when done.
- Add the appropriate fields and click Next when done.
- On the "Review and Send" screen, type your email message. To hyperlink a word to your CPACharge payment page, copy the following code snippet into the "Email Message" field:
In this example, the word 'here' will be hyperlinked.
- Replace the URL in the quotation marks to your firm's payment page previously copied from CPACharge.
- Replace the word "here" with any word or phrase preferred. Once complete, it should look similar to below:
Your client will see the email like so: