When you include a payment link in your Gmail signature, your clients will be reminded that they can pay online using your payment page each time you send them an email.
Step 1: In CPACharge, copy the link to your payment page.
- Click Charge.
- For the account where you want to deposit payments click Actions > Show & Copy Page Link.
- Copy the link in the box that appears.
Step 2: In Gmail, copy the link into your email signature.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click the gear icon (Settings).
- In the "Signature" section, add the text that will include your payment page link, such as "Pay your bill online anytime". Then, highlight the words you want to link to your payment page (such as "online") and click the Link icon.
- In the Web address field, paste your payment page link and click OK.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, click Save Changes.
Here's an example of an email that has a signature with a payment link in it: