CPACharge has partnered with ControlScan to provide an easy-to-use PCI compliance program for our customers. The program is available online at no additional charge. If you follow this step-by-step guide, you’ll be PCI compliant in a matter of minutes!
Sign in to your ControlScan PCI compliance account with the login credentials provided to you by CPACharge. Note: The login credentials are separate from your CPACharge account credentials. Please contact our support team if you need any assistance accessing your PCI compliance questionnaire.
Depending on the date your current certificate expires, you will see one of the two following options. Click on the button signaled by the red arrow.
- Introduction: Click Next.
- Enter Your Merchant Type: Select the option that best represents your business, such as “Accounting, Auditing and Bookkeeping Service” and then click Next.
- Select Your Processing Method: Select the first option for Secure Online Payments and click Next.
- Secure Online Payments: Click the circle next to the Outsourced option on the screen and click Next.
- When asked if you would like to add another processing method, select No, Finished adding processing methods.
- Does your business electronically store credit card numbers? By using CPACharge, your firm does NOT electronically store credit card numbers. Select No and click Next.
- Eligibility: By using CPACharge, you qualify to answer the shortest version of the PCI questionnaire, SAQ A. Select Yes and click Next.
- In order to become compliant, you will need to complete SAQ A. You will be asked to respond to 15 multiple-choice questions about how your office handles offline credit card data and the login information for CPACharge. NOTE: All responses must be “True” or “Not Applicable” to successfully complete SAQ A.
- Attestation: Enter your name and check the box to certify you were authorized to complete the questionnaire. Click Next to submit your answers.
- Congratulations! You have successfully finished your questionnaire. You can download and print your PCI compliance certificate to keep for your personal records. CPACharge is notified automatically when your PCI compliance is updated—you do not need to send us your PCI compliance certificate.